This 2-day seminar will include topics on Marijuana, Heroin and prescription drugs trends. Sponsored by: Idaho Office of Drug Policy, Tall Cop Says Stop and Oregon-Idaho HIDTA.
The symposium presentation topics include;
Todays national heroin epidemic and trends
- New marijuana and hash oil trends, products and impairment
- Opiate and prescription pill abuse
- Popular street drugs
- Drugs and the impact on the yourth brain and brain development
- community coalitions and addressing opiate and oteher drug ause
- Trials and tribulations for Drug Recognition Experts with new and trending street drugs
Educate participants including law enforcement, treatment providers, and educators in current drug trends on both a regional and national basis.
Jermaine Galloway (Tall Cop Says Stop), Amy Miles (Advance Chemist-Wisconsin State Laboratory of Hygiene – Forensic Toxicology Program), Karen Williams (MSSW – Expert on brain development), Chuck Hayes (National DRE Training Coordinator – IACP), Sgt. Robert Hayes (Albany, OR Police Department – DRE Regional Coordinator), HIDTA – National Emerging Threats Initiative Staff
Contact: Jessica Galloway: jessica@NorthwestAlcoholConference.org Fax: 208-922-1328